Wednesday, 16 June 2010

I loves....

Asalamu aliakam wa rahmat Allah wa barkatoo and HelloOo!

This post is gonna be a bunch of videos that I love ..
.
Warning: A tissue box might be handy ;)




This video shows how the world population would be if it was converted to 100. Very eye-opening and designed very well,  I guarantee you that when you close this video, you will be a different person. It's quite short, as well :)


2.  Think you've fallen down and you can't get up? Yes, YOU CAN.
[Start from 1:00 if you don't 'listen to music'],


3. Ummah Films- 'Arrogance'. I just love this one :) This guy's got a great sense of humor and a good message :D His short videos have been translated into several languages!



4. Jason, an Autistic basketball player, has the game of his life :)




5. [For my Muslim readers] Just one of the miracles of the Qur'an...




5. Romancing the Soul- Absolutely BRILLIANT...and they say we are the lost generation ;)




6. Besa is  a "code of honor" best exemplified in the lives of righteous, non-Jews helped Jews during the Holocaust. Muslims, Besa , and the Jews during World War II.





I hope you enjoyed these videos. Please share with me some of your favorites.
However, before I go, I would also like to request that everyone keep the Uzbek Muslims in their thoughts and prayers. A dear friend of mine has sent me a personal letter highlighting bits of what is going on. I asked her permission to share but gmail isn't opening for me. For now, you can read a bit about it here:

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia/2010/06/2010615144818317294.html



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Very touching videos. Jazaky Allah kol khair for sharing.

    One of my favorites can be found here: http://mustaqeem.wordpress.com/2008/02/18/keith-moore-on-embryology-in-the-quran/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read of the troubles your friend is going through presently. At least she knows this is only a trial since God doesn't allow bad things to happen to believers. Hopefully that thought will strengthen her during this time of unrest.

    Inspiring post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing. Wonderfully eye opening videos. Jazakallah :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey :D So am I talking to myself or...? Tell me what you think :D