Friday, 30 April 2010

Just a Question

Asalamu aliakum wa rahmat Allah wa barkatoo and HellOooo,





This if for all you university and school students. I know the semester's coming to an end and exams are coming up.

What's on your mind?

"Does this outfit make me look fat ?" Reem thinks as she gets ready for class.

"What am I forgetting to do? Did I have some kind of homework assignment ?Mona wonders as she walks out of class.

"When can I retire ?" Dr.Mahmoud questions as he finishes grading exams.

"How am I going to afford the next semester ?" Abu Tariq groans as he stares at the growing pile of bills.

"Was the answer A or B for question #6 ?" Sara worries after she turns in her exam paper.

"What should I have for lunch ?" Huda asks Anood.

"Why isn't this printer working ?" Fatimah sobs as the clock ticks 2:00

"Do you have a cigarette?" Khaled begs Sammy.

"Am I dying ?" Ai'sha whispers on her way to the clinic.











4 comments:

  1. Salam sis,

    Hahahahaha....I think I would be like sara and I would feel like dying...hahahahaha...the stress of exams are crazy sometimes that I tend to just force myself to relax and be care free at times..hehehehe


    -HASNUR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa'alykum as salam Hasnur,

    awww, you were the first to comment on my little bloggy. I know what you mean about exams being crazy stressful...but you know? I feel like when we're at school (and even those at work/stay at home moms/etc.), many of us sorta get wrapped up in our own little bubbles. We're so 'busy' with what we're doing, we forget about the important things about life.

    At the end of the day, it's JuSt a test.

    Some people are dealing with much more than that. They're battling for their lives. You know what I mean?

    -This said from the world's biggest geek. I used to study for exams a week in advance. ;)

    On the other hand, some people don't appreciate their education at all or how much their parents spend trying to get them into good schools/universities. We're living in a time when tuition costs are---well, let's just say- heart attack inducing. It's pretty sad how some people see university as just a time to 'have fun' and all them seem concerned with is 'what to wear'.

    It's like we gotta appreciate our education and at the same time, we've got to appreciate....

    our lives :)

    Let's not forget those students who died before graduating. Let's be thankful for all that we have :D

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmathullahi wa Barakaathuhu..

    Masha Allah...^^^^ (((((((hugs)))))))

    [I would say stuff, but dont wanna cause riyaa]

    xoxoxoxox

    Wassalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmathullahi wa Barakaathuhu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definetly like Fatima, I seem to suffer from sleep deprivation these days. I can't wait until the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Hey :D So am I talking to myself or...? Tell me what you think :D